* Campers are welcome to bring their own lunch or you may purchase a hot lunch from camp.
We strive for a NUT- FREE environment and appreciate parents not sending products with nuts.
* Our hot lunches are provided by local restaurants.
Lunches may be purchased in advance on your online account for $9.50.
Aside from the main entree, each lunch comes with fruit or vegetables, side dish, drink, and a dessert.
For children with dietary restrictions and or allergies, we recommend parents pack their lunch as opposed to buying as the vendors are not nut free.
- MONDAY – Slice of Cheese Pizza (The Pizza Bakery)
- TUESDAY – House Special Chicken w/white rice (Pick Up Stix)
- WEDNESDAY – Chicken Quesadilla w/side of rice (Tacos & Co.)
- THURSDAY – Pasta with Meatballs (The Pizza Bakery)
- FRIDAY – Orange Chicken w/white rice (Pick Up Stix)
* The Peanut Gallery: for campers that come to camp with a nut product, we will have them eat their food at designated Peanut Gallery tables with other campers who may have accidentally brought nuts to camp as well. Campers with nut allergies get to remain at the group table.
* All campers, whether they bring or buy a lunch, will be provided with a drink.