Overnight Campout Program (Optional)
Overnights are offered for children ages 6 to 13. Children should be comfortable sleeping away from their parents as well as outside. We do not recommend signing up a child who has never spent the night away from home.
Overnights include dinner, group games, campfire, movie and more. Breakfast is served after the morning beach yoga or other wake up wacky activity. Campers will typically NOT have their regular camp counselor during the overnight just to give them an opportunity to meet other team members.
- The cost is $70 per child.
- Non-campers are welcome to attend as a guest of a camper. They must make an account and register online.
- Campers may register online by going to your account or send email@example.com an email to add the overnight to your account.
- Overnights have limited space so sign up early!
- DOWNLOAD CO-ED REGISTRATION FORM
WARNING: Overnights will result in extremely tired children the next day so plan ahead to kick back at home and let them nap!